ARCHICAD 24 Overview
GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD 2021 is a powerful and advanced application designed and developed with amazing tools and features through which users can easily perform their CAD tasks and process CAD projects without switching between application.s The application has one-click publishing, Photo Realistic rendering, High performance and accurate analysis which allows users to design great building and structures.
GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD 2021 is packed with new features and various enhancements which improves the whole working experience and allowing users to access tools and their functions with fingertips. Now users can also collaborate with other projects and reduce the complexity through real-time instant messaging. Algorithmic design tools and large model support let you do what you do best: design great architecture. Understanding the model means decisions and changes can be made in the early design phases, saving time, money and aggravation on the building site.
Features of ARCHICAD 24
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after ARCHICAD 24 .
- Design, analyze models.
- Simple and easy to use.
- High performance and accuracy.
- Fast and quick operations.
- Supports collaborations.
- Photorealistic rendering.
ARCHICAD 24 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD 2021
- Setup File Name: GRAPHISOFT_ARCHICAD_24_Build_4007.rar
- Full Setup Size: 3.1 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 09th Dec 2020
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For ARCHICAD 24
Before you start ARCHICAD 24 , make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 3.5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Click on below button to start GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD. This would be compatible with 32 bit and 64-bit windows.